Request a Ride
Transportation Information & Requirements
- In order to be transported, all dogs must be up to date on Parvo/Distemper, Bordatella and Rabies vaccines.
- Each dog must have a health certificate.
- Puppies must have had at least 2 sets of Parvo/Distemper shots and a Bordatella shot to be safe for travel.
- The dogs should have a collar with their name, and the receiving rescue’s contact information written on it.
- The vetting paperwork, including the health certificate, should be in envelopes with their name, and the receiving rescue’s contact information written on it. If possible, please also put a copy of the dog’s photo on the envelopes. We need 2 copies of the paperwork, 1 for the receiving rescue and a separate copy for Hope for Paws CO in separate labeled envelopes.
- Cats & kittens need to travel in their own crate with small litter boxes or kitty pads.
Submit a Boarding Pass
Completion of a Boarding Pass is required for all animals being transported. Please complete the form below and be sure to include a photo of the rescue animal needing a transport. Please send at least 5 days prior to the requested transport date, and be sure to contact the receiving rescue and any other parties, as well.